I love my job!
Kim’s approach to interior design is through a process of layering. Kim believes that a successful space should be interesting and stylish yet be extremely functional and comfortable. Kim combines unique color combinations, wallcoverings, textures and finishes with a mix of furniture styles and lighting to create interiors that her clients could never had imagined for themselves.
Kim sees herself as part designer, part therapist. The key to creating a successful design is understanding what makes a client tick, showing a full realm of possibilities and firmly leading the project from beginning to end. Kim’s sense of humor makes the design process fun while her attention to detail and determination to uphold project schedule and budget keep all the decision makers fully engaged. Her dedication, professionalism and enthusiasm are evident in the long-term relationships she has developed with her clients.
Kim studied Interior Design at UC Berkeley and worked with several high profile design firms in San Francisco before launching Kim Betzina Interiors in 2006.
Interior Design Consulting, Space Planing, Furniture and lighting, Construction finishes and Color consulting
Serving San Francisco, Marin, Napa and Sonoma Counties. Large projects outside of these areas are considered on a case by case basis.
• Discuss goals of your project
• Determine priorities in your remodel or decorating plan
• Discuss budget parameters
• Set a project scope
• Take measurements of your space
• Determine with you a style and mood that you wish to create for your home
• Create scaled furniture plans of proposed layouts
• Source furniture, fabrics, lighting, carpet, flooring, art, accessories, and fixtures
• Create a paint color story that flows throughout the home
• Further refine schemes for final approval
• Present pricing
• Make purchases
• Manage vendors
• Install all furniture, art, accessories etc.
Roselle has been our project manager extraordinaire for over five years. She graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design with a masters in architecture.
Not only does Roselle handle all the office administrative tasks; obtaining quotes, writing up all client orders, ordering, tracking, overseeing of contractors, vendors, etc. etc. etc. (it’s a very long list) she creates all of our CAD drawings which are a thing of beauty.